Big fan of our Zoom workouts? Don’t worry, those aren’t going away either. While we have moved a small number of sessions from virtual to in-person, the majority of our schedule will be composed of virtual options for the foreseeable future.
We take the health of our community very seriously. Here are some of the changes that we will be implementing for *in-person classes* to help reduce the potential for coronavirus transmission:
- Operating with the garage doors open and/or take classes outside whenever possible (this is the default now)
- Limiting bootcamp/ Power Hour class sizes to 8 people. Semi-private personal training will still be capped at 4 people. Advance registration for classes is STRONGLY recommended as we cannot exceed these numbers.
- Masks will be mandatory for both staff and members
- Workouts are designed so that members do not touch each other or any unnecessary equipment. Each member will have their own area marked clearly
- Equipment cleaned after every use
- Facility cleaned daily
- Showers will be closed for the time being (this is a city requirement)
- Hand-washing will be required before and after each session
- Doing temperature checks at the door
Please do NOT come to the gym if you have any of the following:
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath
- Close contact with anyone with those symptoms or anyone diagnosed with Covid-19 in the preceding 14 days
Please understand that we are doing our best to provide space for those who are longing for in-person workouts, as well as upholding stringent state guidelines to keep everyone safe. It is possible that we will return to a fully virtual schedule if maintaining the appropriate safety measures becomes unsustainable for us, or if the county is shut down again. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!
Be safe out there badasses, and keep watching out for each other!