Personal training in Portland, Oregon
Gyms can be scary. You don’t know what to do with the equipment, and sketchy dude-bros are watching you get flushed, sweaty, and uncomfortable. Gross.
We’ve been there too, and it sucks.
We’re an inclusive and supportive community where you can build confidence in your body and your abilities. No judgement or competition here.
We want to help you become the person you want to be. We won’t pressure you to look a certain way or to lose weight if you don’t want to. All you need is the desire to be a badass.
Pick the training package that’s best for your goals and sign up for a free session today!
Body-positive, no-BS results
- Work out with a fun and supportive group of like-minded badasses.
- Combines cardio and strength training for for all-around badassery
- Unlimited access to all group fitness classes.
- Includes weekly challenges and access to our VIP private Facebook group for accountability.
- Includes an exercise program tailored to your individual goals.
- Semi-private training with up to 3 other people gets you group support and training autonomy.
- Track your body composition goals over time with 2 check-ins per month.
- Convenient, flexible scheduling options.
- Custom, 1-on-1 training with flexible scheduling. (Just you and your coach’s 100% undivided attention.)
- Includes goal setting help and progress check-ins.
- Also includes unlimited access to bootcamp classes.
- Schedule up to 4 sessions per week.
See what our members are saying about us
I am not, and have never been, a Gym Person. But that's never been a problem here. Bold & Badass is so welcoming (regardless of gender, regardless of what your body is like), and is devoid of competitive fitness culture. We're all in it together. It's is one of the most empowering communities I've ever been a part of, and the coaches are especially cognizant of different abilities—they'll make modifications to anything, for anyone, to make sure it's safe. That's not to say classes are easy, but there is no suffering worship here, only a relentlessly positive attitude that has pushed me much further than I ever thought I'd go.Liene
I was a bit apprehensive about working in a group situation—thought maybe I would be neglected. This was absolutely not the case and I was so impressed by the workouts that were given.
I felt heard in my requests and adjustments were made as we moved through the weeks. I really have found the best experience I have ever had with training and highly recommend them to everybody no matter where you are at in your fitness journey!Brenda
I love this place. I cannot tell you how refreshing it is to go into a gym and not be rushed or pushed to unsafe limits. After years of CrossFit I learned that style was not for me and Bold & Badass helped me tune up many old injuries I had. I never thought I would be bench pressing or squatting again! Did I mention I was a smoker who over indulged in wine and beer to excess? Using an inhaler every day because I couldn't breathe? Not only have I completely detoxified my system from that stuff but I am now biking to work almost every day and making healthier food choices. Best money I've ever spent.Leana
I really enjoy the group classes here! It's a welcoming atmosphere and the coaches do a great job of working with each person to give them attention and make sure their form is great! If there's an adaptation needed the coaches are there to help so that everyone can get the most out of the workouts, but also be safe! No competitive vibe or judgement, just fun and sweat! I also appreciate coaches taking time to get to know their clients goals and share about themselves. Thank you for making it such a great experience!Courtney
Try a free bootcamp class, on us!
Take control of your health and fitness in Portland’s premier body-positive gym! Kickstart your transformation with a free class to find out if we're a great fit. We think you'll love it here.