Personal training in Portland, Oregon
Gyms can be scary. You don’t know what to do with the equipment, and sketchy dude-bros are watching you get flushed, sweaty, and uncomfortable. Gross.
We’ve been there too, and it sucks.
We’re an inclusive and supportive community where you can build confidence in your body and your abilities. No judgement or competition here.
We want to help you become the person you want to be. We won’t pressure you to look a certain way or to lose weight if you don’t want to. All you need is the desire to be a badass.
Pick the training package that’s best for your goals and sign up for a free session today!
Our training packages
- Work out with a fun and supportive group of like-minded badasses.
- Combines cardio and strength training for for all-around badassery
- Unlimited access to all group fitness classes.
- Includes monthly challenges and goal check-ins.
- Includes an exercise and nutrition program tailored to your individual goals.
- Semi-private training with up to 3 other people gets you group support and training autonomy.
- Track your body composition goals over time with 2 check-ins per month.
- Convenient, flexible scheduling options.
- Custom, 1-on-1 training with flexible scheduling. (Just you and your coach’s 100% undivided attention.)
- Includes nutrition coaching and goal tracking with weekly progress check-ins.
- Also includes unlimited access to bootcamp classes.
- Schedule up to 4 sessions per week.
Meet Coach Emily
Emily came to fitness coaching through her former career as a professional MMA fighter.
She combines her passions for powerlifting, motivational speaking, and mindfulness practices to make reaching your fitness goals fun and attainable.
We’re located at the Academy of Kung Fu in Southeast Portland
Bold & Badass Fitness
See what our members are saying about Bold & Badass Fitness
Emily has just the right amount of grit, humor, and knowledge to keep me going during a workout. She makes the experience of building muscle (and confidence) fun and attainable, and really meets you right where you are. She doesn’t judge or mandate you to change or be skinnier. I am in awe of her knowledge of the human body, her strength, and her ability to put people at ease. I would recommend her without reservation.Julie Glasser
I love Emily’s coaching style: enthusiastic, one step at a time, and always safety first. The classes seem to attract really super cool people, so it’s a great, supportive community all sweating it out together and giving high fives. Things I was looking for in a new gym/fitness class and found here: movement based warm up (not static stretching), close attention to form and preventing injuries, strong women, and “my people”. This was the sort of place that I knew was right for me almost immediately.Karen Goetsch
Emily is an amazing coach and trainer! She motivates through positive reinforcement and really works closely with you to personalize your workouts and goals. I came in with an injury and she had no problem customizing workouts around it. It’s also absolutely necessary for me to workout in a body positive, non-judgmental space and Bold & Badass is always an open, encouraging environment. I can’t recommend her enough!!Caroline H.
Emily creates the most judgement-free, positive, and safe space to move your body that I have ever had the pleasure of working out in. The facility is clean and bright, and Emily’s open, accepting, encouraging approaches balance perfectly with the way she pushes you to reach your health goals. I love this place.Zina J.
We’ve been featured in…
Get two weeks of free classes!
Take control of your health and fitness in Portland’s premier body-positive gym! Kickstart your transformation with two free weeks of unlimited bootcamps, nutrition guidance, and our badass support network.